Friday, December 19, 2008

UNVEILED: Boston Boudoir, Massachusetts Boudoir



I know it's not even Christmas yet, but Valentine's Day is coming! What's a better present than Valentine's Day Boudoir photos?? Heather is booking for early to mid January, and will have everything in time for Valentine's Day. (Jesse's not invited!)

If I get more than 5 people who are interested, I'll book a hotel and have the sessions there. (*If I get people together for a hotel shoot, I'll also offer shorter mini sessions at a discount off the sitting fee.)

What a boudoir session includes:
a 60 minute session
professional makeup services
an album/print credit

These are always a bunch of fun- for you and your hubby or hubby-to-be!

3 comments:

essay helper said...

ohh yeah, babe!! adore it. so cool looking girl. hot to rock!

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i got here to go back the prefer?
.I am trying to in finding things to improve my website!
I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!
!

Feel free to surf to my homepage casa rural toledo

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.

You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

My blog ... trabajo orquestas