Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding Tip of the Week - pack comfy shoes


I love shoes as much as the next girl (and the amount of shoe photos I take might be a little much), but do yourself a favor and pack something comfy and cute. My amazing cousin Lisa bought me some comfy shoes for my wedding day, and I couldn't have been happier dancing around in cute white flip-flops instead of my heels. (I actually still wear them regularly and it makes me happy to think of the first time I wore them!) The wedding we did last weekend actually provided flip-flops in the women's bathroom so noone would be uncomfortable as the night wore on. Erin- I loved that idea!

So, if you don't think you can last in your Jimmy Choos all night- bring a back up :) You definitely don't want any excuse not to dance!

No comments: