Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding Tip of the Week - How to pin a boutonniere

I have a lot of random wedding knowledge in my head and I've decided to share all! So each Friday, until I run out of things to say, I'll be posting random wedding tips.

The tip to get you all started?

Learn how to affix a boutonniere before the wedding day. It sounds so simple, but when one is confronted with the flower and two pins, no one knows what goes where. It's ok, we didn't either. You don't know how many people have ended up with crooked boutonnieres, or have asked us to pitch in. We don't mind, but I'm not going to lie and say we're particularly good at it :) So if you want crooked flowers from your photographers, no worries. Otherwise, check out this step-by-step guide:
http://www.ehow.com/how_10182_pin-corsage-boutonniere.html

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

These are so beautiful wedding boutonniere. Thanks for sharing these pictures my friend. You know I just had colorful wedding at one of best DC wedding venues. My wedding boutonniere was also made by colorful flower. It was looking so classy.