Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fenway Park Engagement Photos

Mandi & Dan

What can I say about Mandi and Dan except I love you guys! They were totally unphased by the fact that the Fenway Park tour was completely sold out, and just walking around the park with them was fun! (Though getting there was a treat- I think we scared Mandi with our Boston driving!)

They aren't getting married until Oct. 31 2009, but have booked way in advance and we're so looking forward to next Halloween!


Mandi is such a ham! But don't think Dan is completely innocent. Mandi brings out his inner goofball!


Jesse had fun with the ring~


Here Mandi- I know you want this for facebook and myspace! :)Here's a fun little series. They couldn't stay straight-faced for long!


FUN TIMES!

We're packed with weddings for the next few weeks, so please excuse me if I'm blogging delinquent (Isn't it so ironic that when you have a lot to blog there's no time, but just wait for the winter and I'll keep you all posted on Grey's Anatomy or something!). But wedding and boudoir goodness will be posted in the near future. I promise good things are to come!

9 comments:

penny stock investment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Virtual Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will finally hit the ratio of 1c to 1 Gig.

I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddrive, haha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 16 GB Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4[/url] 6Post)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find free online grant applications?

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something
which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex
and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for
your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Also visit my website :: ways to make money fast online

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies
afterward he must be pay a visit this web site
and be up to date daily.
Also see my page: playing slot machine

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now
and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round interesting
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
Here is my weblog win online money

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be
giving us something enlightening to read?

Look at my web blog :: real Ways to make Extra money

Anonymous said...


http://www.petinsuranceuks.co.uk/dog-health.html This is lower compared to other countries like Canada which has 19 % of pets insured and with Sweden with an outstanding 49%.
In 2003 nearly 1,400 children ended up in emergency rooms because of antifreeze poisoning, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.