Thursday, April 17, 2008

New photo competition

Hello All!

Can you believe that it's already the middle/end of April?!

Jesse and I have been getting ready for our crazy-busy wedding season, as well as meeting with a bunch of potential clients. We've had sooo much fun having people over to our new office. It's so nice to have a space that we can welcome them into. It's also in our home, and I feel like our clients are our friends, so it's like having friends over! I'll post photos of it later, though it's still in the works!

But the real reason I came here today was to get free stuff. That's right- there's a new photo contest in town and you get three free entries if you blog about it. Since I'm a bargain shopper, and since entering contests was one of my professional goals this year, it's a perfect match.

Here's the deal:


Happy Spring!

No comments: