Saturday, March 8, 2008

Leah & Jean

This was the first time we met Leah & Jean, as they live in AZ and we in Boston, but we really hit it off. They were definitely not afraid of being in front of the camera and really trusted us to do our thing, so the photos ran really smoothly from the very beginning.

I love it when couples do some photos beforehand, it gives us time to be creative. The country club let us come early to take photos, so we didn't need to do anything between the ceremony and reception. I also love it when the family and friends really break loose for the party afterward. We had so much fun!

Reception: Pleasant Valley Country Club in Sutton, MA

The amazing flower arrangements were created by Leah's aunt, and the cake was made by a friend!










2 comments:

Leah said...

This is the first time I am seeing this entry but it brought a huge smile to my face!!! Seriously, you guys rocked. I always tell everyone I talk to my wedding about that I adored my photographers. Heather, your personality won me over despite not being able to meet untill the wedding day. Thank you so much for making the day that much more perfect and for capturing the true essence of me and Jean's wedding day!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.